"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, November 12, 2001

Mats. Gah. Must be some going away present, since we're the last batch doing this syllabus.

Today it was a different guy doing the announcing, and he asked us to tear our scrap paper in half. Odd. Not that many people did so, anyway.

I want to see Elf Gone Wrong's tongue stud! Recently, her group (Puppy, Fierce Girl and her) have had a new addition to her morning gatherings.

Felicia said that she had a dream involving me last night. Apparently we (a bunch of S05A people) were out, and I started singing in this "ultra-high, Mariah Carey voice". Eeeeeee.



Argh. Yet another victim of the dearth of Internet Advertising.

UselessKnowledge.com's newsletter won't be sent out anymore - at least not for the forseeable future.

I wish I had a credit card. Then I'd register most of my shareware, and buy all sorts of weird stuff like Demotivational Posters (ooo, fun. Motivational Posters are irritating), UselessKnowledge.com Trivia God Hats (yeah, I know lots of rubbish) and paid subscriptions to various lists like 'This Is True' and the LangaList.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes