"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

South Park - Safe Space - "In My Safe Space"


Everyone likes me and thinks I’m great in my safe space (My Safe Space)
People don’t judge me and haters don’t hate in my safe space (Your Safe Space)
Bully proof windows, troll safe doors, nothing but kindness in here.

You might call me a pussy, but I won’t hear you in my safe space. (My Safe Space)

Bully proof windows.

If you do not like me, you are not allowed in my safe space. (My Safe Space)
Look and you will see there is a very select crowd in your safe space. (My Safe Space)

People that support me, mixed in with more people that support me, and say nice things!
Rainbows all around me. There is no shame in my safe space. (My Safe Space)

Bully proof windows.

I am going to tear down your safe space, brick by brick I shall smash it with glee…
What? WHO IS THAT?
You cannot stop me from getting inside. I am cold, and I am hard, and my name… is REALITY

Oh, no. Not reality. Somebody stop him!

I’ll take care of him Jenny
You can’t ruin our lives, Reality
Our safe space will keep you out.

Rat!

We can face almost anything.
But reality we can do without.

No…

Bully proof windows, Troll safe doors…

My Safe Space

Who’s Next?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes