"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, March 11, 2013

u r wt u wr - 11th March 2013

u r wt u wr:
- 'Sweet candy' (15 year old)
- 'Today is blue... I'm sad... Tears...'
- '*crown* I can't keep calm. I keep missing you' (badge were prominent on the shoulder strap of a backpack)
- 'Shut up. Kiss me' (badge were prominent on the shoulder strap of a backpack)
- 'Drool on
Dream on
Move on'
- 'My boyfriend is away this Christmas' (the 'o' in 'boyfriend' was either a devil's head or a toilet bowl)
- 'Would you like to... Take A Photo.. *picture of teddy in profile and in front view, with a camera*'
- [Contributed] 'if you can take the shit, I can take the pain' (Apparently this refers to anal sex)
- 'Heart break *picture of heart*'
- [11 year old] '*Superman logo* save me'
- 'LOVE boy'
- 'ABCDEFGHI
   JKLMN ♥ PQ
   RST U VWXYZ
- 'leave the boy alone' (She was with a white guy, no wonder)
- 'I love you but I've chosen juicy' (She was with what was presumably her kid. Hopefully this was not directed at the kid)
- 'I <3 Victoria's Secret' (She looked like she was using the brand)
- 'empty heart' (she was like 7 years old)
- 'product of the 80s' (she didn't look a day over 21)
- 'you to boyfriend, gave me this shirt'
- 'welcome to love boat'
- [Back] 'Amazing Miracle. You'll see it happen to me' (Did she mean plastic surgery?)
- 'live to ride'
- 'boy'

Guys:
- 'I ♥ my two girlfriends'
- 'take me home. Free delivery'
- 'it's great to be a white *shark head*' (White guy)
- 'I swear to god I wanna f*ck you' (I wish I could say the same. He was quite ugly)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes