"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

u r wt u wr (Foreign Edition: Jakarta 2009; Macau, France, China 2010)

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition - Jakarta:

- 'Hard gene massh virgin'
- 'Bonne chance ♥'
- 'Socialité'

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition - Macau:

- 'Take off your shiny tights'
- 'Oh my sweet kitty, you're a really good girl *picture of a cat*'
- 'Cash for cream *some fine print I didn't see*'
- 'Almost and single'
- [Back] 'Work hard like you blow me haha'
- 'The sexy style has an award. Hindlu' (my scribblings for the last 2 words weren't clear)
- 'Juicy *picture of silk teddy behind* My baby my baby' (she sat on her guy's lap. I thought she wanted to get more juicy. Then she zipai-ed both of them)
- '*hat *uck' (She was in the airport alone, with a PRC passport, and she was travelling to Singapore. Maybe she was a chicken and this was how she was advertising)

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition - France:

- 'Nice to tweet you'
- 'oh la la *picture of something with sexual pun which I forgot*'
- 'Kiss me *picture of Hello Kitty*'
- 'Make baby with love' (she was pushing a pram so she took her own advice)

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition - China:

Nothing. I'd expected something more subtle than "干我, 快干我", but didn't see anything at all.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes