"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Poe's Law at work?

The debt we owe MM Lee

IF IT were not for Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew's selfless contributions, superb leadership and 'tough' rules, I would not be in a safe and comfortable environment in Singapore.

If it were not for the strong Singapore dollar, I would not have a chance to say 'Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!' while shopping in another country.

If it were not for the efficiency of the government authorities, I would not be so spoilt as to complain about hiccups in the system.

I might have been worrying about my son or daughter being a foreign worker or domestic help in another country.

I might have been worrying about falling off a packed bus or train, while hanging on to the window or door.

The list goes on.

Thank You, Mr Lee.

Wu Yew Fei (Madam)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes