"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Undoing the damage done by Mediafire (1)

I have restored the pictures in the posts for the first 2 days of my Shanghai/Hong Kong trip in 2007, after Mediafire deleted my account in 2007.


"Woman's pure essence" and "Man's pure essence"
from: Shanghai/Hongkong 2007 Trip - Day 1 - Singapore-Hong Kong-Shanghai


Country Club disguised as a toilet
from: Shanghai/Hongkong 2007 Trip - Day 2, Part 1 - Shanghai: Walkabout, Museum


Pottery horse. Tang. 618-907AD.
from: Shanghai/Hongkong 2007 Trip - Day 2, Part 2 - Shanghai: Museum, French Concession


I intend to restore the pictures in my Stanford 2007 travelogues too, but that will necessarily take longer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes