"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

iTunes bugs which piss me off

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers." - Daniel J. Boorstin

***

The bugs in iTunes really piss me off. But most people like frills so the developers will focus on adding those.

Bugs off the top of my head:

1) When I sync my iPod, podcasts I've watched are not marked as watched
2) When I check podcast description (information) the information disappears when podcasts are updating (when they're not it's fine)
3) When I deleted podcasts and choose "move to recycle bin" sometimes they aren't moved and yet are marked as deleted. So disk space is taken up by these phantom files
4) Some videos won't transfer to iPod for god knows what reason
5) Can't copy podcast feed URLs in information box
6) Phantom podcasts show up in the podcasts playlist, and marked as missing but they're not in the main podcasts list - only recently learnt how to delete them (shift-del)
7) Some podcasts won't be copied over on the first sync - I need to resync
8) Seek bar is very imprecise for very long tracks because it's a fixed length


Addendum: I finally found out how to delete phantom podcasts in iTunes: Shift+Backspace. Grr.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes