"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson (attr)

***

Someone: he said in KL nobodydoes theatre full tiem

Me: maybe KL no. cos malaysians are even less civilised than singaporeans =D


Someone else: this spec kinda turns me on a bit

Amazon.com: ASUS G51Vx-A1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop: Computer & Accessories

("* Intel Quad Core Q9000 Processor 2.0GHz; 4GB of DDR2 800 RAM, 2 Slots, 4GB Max
* NVidia GTX 260M Dedicated Graphics with 1GB DDR3 VRAM; Gaming Backpack and Gaming Mouse Included
* 640GB SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM); DVD SuperMulti Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium (64 Bit) Operating System
* 15.6-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display; Free Eee Stick and 9 Games Included")

Me: more than your wife?

Someone else: ....
dun be an ass

Me: =D


Someone on heat and sexual response: try in a sauna
hahahha

Me: hurr hrr

Someone: too bad got no on to try with

Me: aww
jump your crush lor

Someone: I know you said many times liao

Me on relationship advice: it's like aids prevention - you can never tell people enough times (and people will always not listen)

Someone: ahahaha compare seduction with aids prevention!
wahahahaha
gosh

Me: and if you don't follow the advice, you can seriously screw yourself up


TMM: my senior said I was seriously like you
and its becoming even clearer
I was like... ok

Me: is that good or bad
and for me or you
HAHA

TMM: I hope its good
since you're like the most brilliant person I know in Singapore

today at the pageant I was in
they asked what was the most beautiful place in Singapore

I said Changi Airport

Me: I was about to say that

TMM: because that's where you fly out
and leave this god forsaken piece of shit

Me: what was the response

TMM: some people booed

OSU [Ed: Overseas Singaporeans Unit] would be proud

OH YAH
OSU said its purpose was to reach out to the Singaporean dispora

doesn't diaspora have connotations of people being driven out
by circumstances
or by dislike of the place

LOL
lol!
lol

TMM: so technically
Gopalan Nair is a member of the Singaporean diaspora
HAHAHA

and OSU should try to reach out to him
:)


TMM: when applying for Exit permit
they ask why you want to go overseas and study

I want to tell them to fuck off and die

Me: "so I'll be free from you"

TMM: heh
here's to my REAL red passport in 5 years

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Someone on striving for organisational improvement: why argue

i realise i lost all ability to comment on anything now

all i want is..."what the bosses want"
so i can quickly get my stuff approve

Me: this is why big companies are not as dynamic

moral of the story: it's best to coast along in mediocrity

Someone: yah..just like i always wonder...maybe being naive and simple is always more fun than being complex

ok..maybe not fun
but as in life is better and easier..than someone who is complex

Me: "safer"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes