"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart." - e e cummings

***

New blog pic:


I'm your Venus, I'm your fire. At your desire.


I have also archived some blog pictures from the days before I announced new blog pictures:


De lekkerste frites van Nederland!


They want you, they want you! They want you as a new recruit!


Never let the pussy loose


Kawaii!!!


Loyalty to country


Trussed and at the tender mercies of slash writers


I couldn't get the caption for this


Can you tell me how to get to... Erm, nevermind.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes