"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 08, 2008

"Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

***



PHB: Does anyone know the root cause of our project's failure?

Dilbert: I'm a determinist, so I'd have to say the problem goes back to the origin of the universe.

PHB: Why are you like this?

Dilbert: My cubicle destroyed my illusion of free will.




PHB: Change is good.

Dilbert: Then why do most startups fail?

PHB: I only take questions at the end.

Someone: There's MORE?


Many of the comics I hosted on imageshack are gone. I should use a permanent image host for those.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes