"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 08, 2008

"It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated." - Alec Bourne

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Let me see that tootsie roll'
- 'Guaranteed 50-70% single'
- 'Wishes do come true (if you r hot)'
- 'I ♥ Disney cuties'
- 'Blondes don't pay cover' (She was a 100% black-haired Malay girl)
- 'Cute. Single. Rich. I'll settle for 2 out of 3'
- 'Nasty girl'
- 'Coffee, tea, or me? I'm as nice'
- 'Smile if you like me' (I smiled at the slogan. I'm not sure if she saw)
- 'No time for losers' (This was a 50+ year old holding hands with an ang moh)
- 'Enjoy the most gorgeous moment'
- 'We're sizzling, sassy, sensual * cool. We're S' with a C'
- 'Very huggable'
- 'I'm limited edition'
- 'If you're happy and you know it slap your friend'
- 'I only date rich boys'
- 'Smile if you like me'

- 'Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder' (Guy)

People whose backs are so skinny you can see their spinal cords should not wear tops with low backs.

I was listening to a photography podcast and they were talking about lines, and how they direct the eye towards different parts of the photograph (or even out of it). And it occured to me that lines on clothing have the same effect. Sartorial choices can convey meaning, and you would have to be a feminist not to acknowledge that, especially considering that there's a whole industry dedicated to helping women tweak their sartorial signals.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes