"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, December 08, 2007

u r wt u wr:

- 'Where's the hidden message?'
- 'Wanted: Boyfriend. *something* *sk application' (It might've read: ""WANTED boyfriend, submit application form with bank statement")
- 'If ju kən rid δis ju mΛst bi ə liŋgwıst'
- 'Nothing but trouble' (I know this person)
- 'Hard Rock Cafe. [Back: Let's take it backstage]'
- 'I love u honey' (I might've mistaken 'money' for 'honey']
- 'Love me, ♥ my dog' (But girls prefer cats, so it should've read 'Love me, ♥ my pussy'. Or maybe 'Love my pussy, ♥ me'...)
- 'Enjoy the ride'
- 'Best you'll ever have'
- 'I like bad boys'
- 'Good girls are just better at lying'
- 'Cool down. I am not that hot'
- 'Pretty punk'
- 'Put the fun between your legs' (This is a night cycling shirt)

- 'I am an FBI agent *silhouette of man on surfboard*' (Worn by a guy. I don't get it)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes