"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"When I can no longer bear to think of the victims of broken homes, I begin to think of the victims of intact ones." - Peter De Vries

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I ♥ to scope out slopes'
- 'Too busy to fcuk'
- 'You better make more than I can spend'
- 'Yoga keeps me flexible'
- 'Some girls have *4-leaf clover* all the luck *4-leaf clover*'
- 'I *soccer ball in heart shape* soccer players'
- 'Behind every girl. [Back] There is a guy checking her out.'
- 'Want a game? Adidas.'
- 'I like nice boys' (Yeah right)
- 'Some day my Prince Charming will come'
- 'Suicidal tendencies' (???)
- 'I am beautiful in every single way'
- 'I make boys cry' (I know this person)
- 'Taste of innocence'
- 'What I want for Christmas is 2 boyfriends' (Contributed)

- 'I only sleep with the best' (Worn by a balding man in his late 30s)


A tube top over a T-shit is the ugliest Superman I've seen so far.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes