"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Late to bed and late to wake will keep you long on money and short on mistakes." - Aaron McGruder

***

This very appropriately appeared in my NUS email spam folder:


New Job Alert!

Dear SEAH SHUQI G,

Thank you for using Nineo.com! In our endeavor to provide you work you love, we are providing you a new job alert.

Job Details

Job Title: 1772. Photoshoot Modelling
Posted by: Events and Photoshoots Coordinators
Approximate Value: $30-$50 an hour
Skills Required: Modelling

Description: Female Models required for Photoshoots.
- Weekend assignments.
- Part time basis.
- Portfolio will be provided if you do not already have one. Subjected to selected candidates.

Pls Include:
- Name
- Age
- Height
- Vital Stats: B W H
- Prior Modelling Experience
- At least 2 recent photos. (Headshot & full length picture)

...

Note: You are receiving this email because this email address was used to register an account at Nineo.com. If you would like to stop receiving further emails, please update your email delivery preferences in your Profile Page, or click here.


I know my hair is very nice but I have no intention of being a model.

And I don't recall ever registering an account there. Given that my profile is empty but for a wrong date of graduation, a display name I never use and a birthday that would make me, oh, 7 years old this year, I'm very sure I've been added without my permission. Gah.

I am tempted, though, to send in a full response to this since they're soliciting me to do "work that [I] love". Hurr hurr.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes