"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, August 31, 2007


Whirling dervishes

The food sucked (though it was free). It was from Anatolia. I don't know why people go there. You can get much better Middle Eastern food in Arab Street.

On the up side, I have done yet another of the "things I want to do before I die"


All of the performers were male, including the musicians and not just the dancers.

A lot of feminists would criticise this, but they're scared of being accused of being racist and ethnocentric.

I'm sure they criticise the Catholic Church for being sexist though.

***

Fuller version in my LJ.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes