"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, August 10, 2007

I hasten to point out it's not THAT kind of disease. Incidentally that little bout of flu fucked up my leukocyte count during my health check-up - I freaked out when I saw the results, thinking I had leukemia.

I should also mention Gabriel's Cock-level ineptitude in not answering his phone for 2 hours around the time he was due to arrive at the Puduraya bus interchange, forcing me to panic while sitting at a dingy cybercafe nearby frantically asking people in Singapore to sms/call him. Many happy scenarios ranging from "his phone can't roam" to "what if organ harvesters have dismembered him and sent the excess meat to Sierra Leone as a cheap supplement to UN food aid" flashed through my mind during this period.

His feeble excuse was that he "couldn't hear his phone ring" - one of the numerous infractions on the How Girls Waste Time list!

Time to compose a "How Gabriel Wastes (Other People's) Time" list!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes