"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, July 23, 2007

"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence: in other words it is war minus the shooting." - George Orwell

***

Quotes:

[Me: If you do philosophy of religion, I can help.] Don't want leh. I don't want things to screw up my beliefs.

[Me on accepting personal experience as proof of objective truth: What about those who say they've been abducted by UFOs?] I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt. [Me: What about those who've seen Elvis?] ... There's no way to get around you. I'm not talking to you anymore... I'm getting coffee. You're impossible. I give up.

I like paintings of women, in general. [Me: Everyone loves paintings of women.]

We were at dinner and talking about some feminist crap, and I said 'Gabriel said it takes two hands to clap'. *** said 'but it takes one to make it erect'... [Me: Actually you don't even need a hand] That's what I told him.

This office environment doesn't allow me to work... I need bed and couch and loud music. And some tea.

[Me: I heard that when people go on exchange they get a lot of action.] Yep. I don't know about you. I don't know what you were doing... Each person has at least one experience. My friends are all horny. So am I.

[Me: When she drinks she takes off her tudung.] [Girl: That's not true.] She can always go to the toilet [to drink]

Pen pasta (penne)

Bacardi Freeze is for Secondary School [kids]. 'Age[s] 13-16'.

My friend is complaining to me. She never gets hit on in clubs. [Me: Ask her to grope someone]

[Someone on the SEP application: You should use words like 'passion', 'desire'.] 'Passion', 'desire'. You think what, sex ah?

RGS. It's very easy to screw them... They're very competitive... And curious... It's true. It's a fact of lie... [Me: Now everyone's gonna think I'm very hum sap.] Everyone knows you're very hum sap.

I have a friend. When we're with ang mohs she says... 'Aiyah sian'. All the ang mohs turn to me. 'This is what she meant'... Even in class she throws out all the Hokkien terms.

[Me: I thought you're not supposed to use your left hand to eat.] Gabe, gabe. I'm gonna miss you.

What've you been working on? [Someone: eBuddy] [Someone else: No, now it's iloveim.com]

Classic case. My mom visited me in the US and it was a rental car. Every morning she woke up to wash it.

There're people with walking sticks going to Young PAP meetings.

[On Singapore and the US] How did the essay start? 'Singapore has always been a lackey of the US'.

[Me: The Golden Age will start when he dies.] No. That's the Renaissance.

[On LDPVTP] I certainly hope she's not one of the Unmitigated Disasters. [Me: No no no, god no.] [LDPVTP on the above: Fucking hell. I have the exact same sentiments.]

Guys like numbers on a woman. Women like numbers on a credit card.

Can I ask you an awkward question?... Why do you want to keep long hair? [Student 2: Why do YOU want to keep long hair?] His hair is longer than mine lor.

I thought Gabriel is a girls' name.

[To some girl] I like your hair. [Me: Do you like my hair?] You should go and curl [it]. [Me: I go and rebond {it}, why would I curl {it}?] (went to)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes