"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated." - Oscar Wilde

***

Watching a concert on 4 hours of sleep isn't a very good idea - I was zoning out through half of the 21st Piano Concerto. At least it was free (I love free concerts!)

It was an all-Mozart program, so I shouldn't have been surprised that the encore piece was Ave Verum Corpus. Ah well, I was hoping for something like Exsultate, Jubilate instead. The first is a great piece, but gets boring after a while.


At the Raffles City carpark I hit the kerb and somehow got a flat tyre. Maybe the gods are trying to tell me something.

'Yes, firefox is indeed greater than women. Can women block pops up for you? No. Can Firefox show you naked women? Yes.'

I wonder if those who argue that one must obey grossly unjust or immoral laws would also argue that a lawyer who knows his client is guilty of heinous crimes must pretend that he isn't (as opposed to merely making a mitigating plea). The same principle might be extended, a little more tenuously, to obeying military orders (eg massacring civilians). [Tym: someone: or any number of civil service jobs]

Email feedback: "That guy is in serious need of a film studies course...". I have no idea what this is referring to. Hopefully not Royston Tan's Cut.

Since for the first sex six weeks of life we develop as females, the Creation account of Woman being created from Man is obviously rubbish. I wonder how the Church wiggles its way out of this. Or better yet, the literalists.


Phishing is growing more and more sophisticated. The latest attempt I got reads:

"Do you really think you can get away with this ?? you stupid fag . I have allready alerted ebay and you account will be suspended !!!!!

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU ?? GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY !! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE ?!"

***

Someone: oh but here's a delicious snippet from my emotions reading: "...bodily resources to prepare for action, including what have been known as the three Fs: fight, flight and sexual behaviour."

Me: wth
where's the F in that

*later*
DOH


Someone else: when i was in jc there was an urban legend about how an entire class of acjc boys had contracted a sexually transmitted ailment from the same girl


Me: you better make sure there're no RI boys having chalet nearby haha

Someone: haha why not. not like they can do anything right. xD

Me: :P
ACS worse haha

Someone: yeah AC half the people class people going will run over and go gaga. :P

Me: lol
got things to gaga at ah

Someone: some of them go gaga at anything.

Me: hehe
they'd screw anything in a skirt

Someone: haha im talking about my classmates actually. hmm. heh but yeah you're right too.


Someone else: i had a weird dreakm
there used to be this ACJ boy..very cute...water polo player...nevertheless, himbo
never actually spoke to him in JC tho i thought he was really cute n he was in the track team too
his mother was heavily involved in christianity-related work, specifically preaching

So anyway, I dreamt that i was in a courtroom watching a hearing where he was accused of killing a man

and somehow, he came over and told me "I didn't do it. My mum and dad did. They're just pinning this on me so that God will come and save me from this, and they can prove to the people around them that God does save His people"

that was FREAKY leh

Me: erm
I can imagine that happening actually

Someone else: u know what, despite its freakiness, i CAN imagine that happening
because of the woman his mother was, and the image that she portrayed to us!
and when i woke up, the first thing i thought of was - i gotta tell gabriel
and then i forgot about it till today =x
hahaha
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes