"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm quite pissed off with Nestlé.

Around the time that someone had made the comment about "i think all random 4 letter brands are malaysian", I was trying to find out about the milk brand KLIM. I knew it was Dutch in origin, but not much else, and the Internet was of no help; the only new information I got from it - that it used to be owned by Borden - has already been added to Wikipedia by me. There's also reports of it being given out by the Red Cross during WWII to POWs, but I don't know if that was the same KLIM.

Eventually, I fired off an email to Nestlé Switzerland (ie The home office). They forwarded the email to Nestlé Singapore, which told me that: "we regret to inform you that we are no longer marketing this product. As such, we are unable to assist you as we do not have any past history on the product information of this milk" (and very strangely for a product enquiry, ended off with "Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours" [perhaps since this endeavour ended so badly]).

Thinking that the marketing had been passed on to some company for some reason, I asked which company was marketing it now, and was told that "As this product has been discontinued hence, we do not have any information further to this". I then emailed Switzerland again but after more than 2 1/2 weeks, I still haven't received any response.

!@#$%^&*()

Maybe I need to get a friend in a country where KLIM is marketed to make enquiries on my behalf.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes