"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Gonzo Journal » Blog Archive » Bittersweet Bloggers.SG
Timestamp: July 19, 2005 at 10:54 pm

There and then, a huge sense of regret filled me. I realized how much my anonymity crippled me as well as served as my greatest strength. It’s not so much that I crave the limelight (you know I don’t and never will) but rather the regret that I could not go down and shake the hands of each and every one of their hands followed by a big hug.

The people closest to my heart were the people I had to avoid the most.

I’ve decided not to kill my blog later this year. We’ve come so far. We can go so much further. One year from this date, I will throw off my cloak of anonymity and come out into the open.


Current Timestamp: October 2, 2006, 10:05 pm
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes