"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Public entry in my guestbook:


"hello. I just got routed to your blog from a search I was doing. curious, I clicked on your "how girl's waste time" list. it is probably the most useless thing I have ever read. it is not subversive, humorous, or smart--in fact, it's just the usual stereotyping amped up. you should have paid better attention to the part of you that tacked the disclaimer to the top: if you have to spend that much time outside the real text explaining and/or defending all the shortcomings of the text itself... why even write it in the first place? I find your list insulting--the more so because it is so uncreative and mundane. none of these hold true for the women I know and love. maybe you need to start hanging out with a different set.... or maybe you should make a list about how you waste time. it would probably be more accurate and, even, funny.
good day,
michael

p.s. yes, I am a woman named-michael. I bet that rocks your brain beyond comprehension it's so "out of the norm"."

***

Skepchick 2006 Calendar - "Smart is Sexy Skepchicks, Intl. is an organization dedicated to promoting skepticism and critical thinking among women around the world."

Professor beaten; attackers cite KU creationism class - "A professor whose planned course on creationism and intelligent design was canceled after he sent e-mails deriding Christian conservatives was hospitalized Monday after what appeared to be a roadside beating."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes