"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

"I found that most people fit into three intellectual catagories:
Smart
Dumb
Ignorant
I think you broke the curve though, you are both dumb and ignorant, something many people thought possible but never acheived. Congratulations."

Heh heh.

***

No, Virginia, there is no Superfetch in Windows XP - "The same yokels who insist on spreading the "clean out your Prefetch folder" BS are now spreading the word that there's a super-double-secret registry setting in Windows XP called SuperFetch that will slice your boot times dramatically. No, there isn't. A commenter asked me about this the other day and I didn't have an answer. Fortunately, Bink.nu tracked down the real story and posted the details in a terse but accurately headlined story, Inquirer "Superfetch" story is crap"

Men's Long Hair Introduction Page - "I have been growing my hair since June 2002. I really can't say why I was compelled to start growing my hair long but I can say that it has now become an important spiritual journey. I have learned many things about myself and about others from simply letting my hair grow long. In 2002, around the time I turned forty, I realized that I had been wearing my hair short for twenty three years even though I had always intended to grow my hair long some day. It isn't easy for a man to grow his hair long. It takes a long time and while the hair is growing it can look pretty bad (as you will see in my progress pictures)."
Dang. Why didn't I think of this?

Psychic's crystal ball burns down his flat in unforeseen blaze - "M Vandrot, 24, who is studying botanics at Edinburgh University, left the ball on his windowsill while he visited the city’s Royal Botanic Garden. By the time he returned, the ball had destroyed his own and two other flats, and had left several others uninhabitable. The student, who uses the ball for psychic purposes, suffered blistering to his hand when he burst into his burning top-floor flat in the city’s Marchmont area in an effort to rescue his university course work."

E-meter - So that's what the machine the scientologist used is called!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes