"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 20, 2005

"The discovery of a new dish does more for human happiness than the discovery of a new star." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

***

I shall be departing for New York on Saturday morning, so updates from then on will be sporadic at best. Though I anticipate the usual gargantuan travelogue on my return.

I would go terrorise friends studying on the East Coast, but I don't keep track of where everyone's studying, so.

***

Musical brown from mr brown, last passed to me exactly 3 months ago from squidlet, so my answers haven't changed much:

Total volume of music files on my computer:

16.6Gb - 4055 songs — 11.25 days of music

The last CD I bought was:

The Naxos historical recording of Menuhin in 1932-36 playing BWV 1041-43 and BWV 1003, Movement 3. That was when I'd just gained my freedom in June 2004. I found this CD in Melbourne's Queen Victoria Market for A$10.00. Twas cheap.

Song playing right now:

No song was playing, but when I opened Winamp I got "Bob Rivers - The Nafta Anthem"

"Our union jobs
With wages high
Will go right down the drain
If auto-makin’ Mexicans
Make economic gains"

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

This is when Audioscrobbler comes in useful.

- Jacqueline du Pre, London Symphony Orchestra/Sir John Barbirolli - Haydn - Cello Concerto No 2 in D, Op 101, Hob VIIb:2 - Mvt 1 - Allegro moderato
- Aaron Waters - Power Rangers - SPD Intro
- Asian Prince - 25 Years
- Itzhak Perlman, Isaac Stern, New York Philharmonic/Zubin Mehta - Concerto in D minor for Two Violins and Orchestra, BWV 1043 - I. Vivace
- Planescape Torment - Main Title

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

NO ONE. Muahaha. I delight in killing off memes and chain letters *g*

***

KNS comments:

"wah lah, all the students interviewed in the USP video so fugly. I couldn't stand watching it beyond the first minute. What a turnoff, who will want to sign up for USP like that ?"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes