"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Re:

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT my blog turns out on google as I found out via some referral tracking system! What is a semi-private blogger with a sense of freshing honesty to do? At least I never mention my name on here.

PS. the referral was "gabriel hwachong", btw, gabriel. Thanks A LOT for your notoriety! I wish you wouldn't revel quite so much in it!"

Now children, gather around the campfire while you learn a trick or two.

Try inserting this into the <head> of your template:

<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOARCHIVE">
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes