"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Do I really diss people a lot? I think sometimes without meaning to, I do ; the disadvantages of being critical.

I remember reading, once about Mother Theresa making a speech. By the end of it, she had insulted everyone in the room, whether because of their positions on abortion, contraception or other issues, but she didn't care. Of course, I'm not Mother Theresa.

Drifting is rather sad. Inevitable I guess, but still regrettable. Perhaps it's the temperaments, or the attitudes to life, or just personality. Oh well, the only constant is change. And of the three, two are still left. [Ed: Ain't making cryptic statements wonderful? The joy of keeping private journals is that I can talk rubbish on the public ones and still know what I was talking about.]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes