"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 18, 2002

Welcome back to Balderdash, The Associate. Haven't seen you around in a while.

I notice that you're watching Rahxephon - I want to watch it. Damn you. How can you watch so many series at once and still remember what's happening in each?

Rahxephon's opening theme, Hemisphere, is sung by Sakamoto Maaya, one of my favourite artistes. Yet another reason for me to go look for it. I'm still busy with One Piece, You're Under Arrest series 2, Angelic Layer, and Yu Yu Hakusho (the properly subbed version) though. Oh yeah, and Kakyusei, but that's not really high on my "to-watch" priority list right now.

Be prepared to be just slightly confused by Infinite Ryvius' story, if you intend to watch it. That animation features quite a few characters, and non of them, IMHO, are particularly memorable. Animation quality wise, however, it's excellent. Very slick, and a very clean style. It also contains very interesting science fiction material.

Have you tried Neverwinter Nights online yet? I find myself joining 2 kinds of games mostly - ones where the players go in, throw the story to the winds, and run around killing things in a mindless hack&slash fest, or ones where the players go around "thee"ing and "thou"ing every single time they converse.

It annoyeth. If one heareth one more utterance of "Good Lucketh On Your Journey"...

On a final note, I recently purchased an Iriver SlimX digital media CD player. It's a nice player. I like it very much. (more verbose/detailed review to come as I live/fiddle with it more)

n/b: Umami? 旨味 ? Good taste? wha?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes