"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 20, 2002

My life is organised!

Schedule for tomorrow:
9-11am church
11-12pm brunch in college (provided the kitchen is open)

12-2pm continue unpacking or nap
2-6/thereabouts pm choir practice
6-6.30 pm dinner
6.30-11 pm sleep, 'net, read, unpack (in order of descending preference)
11 pm sleep

Michael just emailed me from Kiel. Yay!

I'm such a slob. Under the pretext of saving money i walked to La Porchetta's to purchase a large pizza for $8- half for my lunch, half for my dinner. *Resolves never to eat solely pizza again. "Man shall not live on .... " Even if china bar's twice the price ($7/$8 for a meal, but their portions are quite filling!). I still can't forget chaowan's comment on china bar- "China bar? Must be lousy food... i don't like the way china chefs cook food"~ (for those who don't know, china bar is this nice small restaurant just outside uni that sells malaysian hawker-style dishes- rice and noodles!!!).

Thereis just came to visit my place. It's raining! And i didn't even notice until she told me. Actually it's just drizzling.

Maybe i should call heather- to find out if her offer of leasing her mobile phone while she's away is still open. I hope she isn't already in london.

Haha.... i just realized my whanging headaches this afternoon set in at the time APM was starting in arr-jay-see. Residual memories from last year ... or psychic transferral from pj girl?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes