"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 12, 2002

I'm resolving not to watch Chicago hope, ER, or any medical drama. It's bad enough that the field i'm intending to enter is one renown for *talking shop*, no waaay will overrun other things. (Hrmmm. Frasier shouldn't count. )

Some caramel-lers think i should redo my page, add images and do away with the black text on white background. Maybe.

I'm auditioning for the ormond college choir this tuesday afternoon!!

Sarah thinks I should get my ugly BCG scar removed. It's almost 2 cm in diameter and i blame its size on my swimming and my cousins peeling off the scabs =p . What do you think?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes