"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, March 22, 2002

Wow, my blog's come to life.

I come back after 2 weeks and I find that I've 822kb of mail from Screwed Up Girl. This might account for the dearth of (more useful or interesting) mail from March 15th to March 20th. I'm going to put her on my "blocked addresses" list very soon.

Puppy (who thinks she looks like a hamster) is telling me I'm mean for calling Screwed Up Girl thus, but I stick by my description :)

And Andrew Gan is planning some conspiracy at 3pm tomorrow at Guthrie House. Oh, the intrigue.


It's all my fault for following links!

I got stuck at this rather angsty page and got a big headache.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes