"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 08, 2001

Mats [Pronunciation: Mah'ts] was today. Mats is good. I like Mats. Matss is hard.

Madam Teng came up to talk to me today. I thought it'd be about the JC Guide thing.

Instead:
"Are you taking your A Levels?... You are taking a risk... You are the one taking a risk" (On my scandalously long hair)

Oh well. It's not rebellious-long, it's lazy-to-cut-long.

We had this expatriate teacher as he-who-makes-the-announcements for invigilation. Presumably he's been here long, because he *gasp* lapsed into a S'pore accent for a word or too every so often.

The media centre is good. It's air-conditioned. Julian got the air-con vent again. Ah well.

One of my ongoing searches found a target again. "Girls with hairier legs than I" [Someone else: "That's hitting below the belt"]. Not an Indian (They're not counted). I would try and look out for guys with less hairy legs than I do, but it's a bit hard with long pants, and I've been to PE as many times this year as fingers I have (IIRC).

[Danny, after feeling my legs] Your legs are smoother than my girlfriend's. [Me: What were you doing feeling your girlfriend's legs?]

Blank faced girl wasn't that blank faced today.

I got to bring home 2 columns' stacks of unused paper. For some reason they gave out 2 sheets of graph paper to everyone, so I've now a lifetime's supply. I actually didn't want to take it, but even after they dismissed us, they didn't take it back, so I kept my row's stack [I was at the front of Column B] and took the Column C's.

Xiaoshi asked me what I was going to do with them. I suggested that I would colour the squares. "Isn't that what girls do?" said she. I didn't know they were that bored/screwed up! Chong See Eng used to punish people by making them colour the alternate squares on his isometric/graph paper, or sandpaper the junk wooden pieces.

The busker was in residence at the Buona Vista underpass again! I went to look at the piece of paper on the ground and confirmed that yes, it was his lyrics. What sort of busker refers to lyrics??? And he finally took his foot off the wall. The next time I walk there, I'm going to have to find a pace commensurate with the timing of 'Ave Verum Corpus', in preparation for the next time I see the busker there. This time I just walked off quickly.

Argh, all the ACJC people were coming out at the same time as us. The aura...

I have this theory that PJ girls stink. Whenever I meet them on the MRT... Today, one was at the door and, yah. And there were like 3-4 behind me, and when the train slowed, the inertia of the air brought it past me and Minrui.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes