"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, November 04, 2001

Ooo, Ms Bala(singamchow) also doesn't like NYPS:

"Btw, just read your NYPS rant. I was a victim too. Mdm Ho Chin Geok was the P in my time. *shudder*. And nothing to add. Sounds like you went through the same NYPS that I did... I have sworn never to give any alumni donations to NYPS. I was so upset with the school in Primary 6 that I refused to put it down in my secondary school choices, which caused my mother some distress... I really don't have pleasant memories of the place."

More dissatisfied customers. What a difference 9 years (apart) makes. Or not.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes