"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 02, 2023

Gender and Plates

(not written by me)

😳 Actual Convo About Gender With My 4 Year Old At Dinner:
Landon: “Dadda, I wanna be a girl.”
🦊: “But you’re a boy buddy.”
Landon: “Why am I a boy? I wanna be a girl.”
🦊: “Because God made you a boy.”
Landon: “Why did God make me a boy?”
🦊: “Because he knows better than all of us and knew you would make the BEST boy ever!”
Landon: “But why can’t I be a girl.”
🦊: *Holding up a plate*.
“What is this?”
Landon: “A Plate.”
🦊: “Is it a cup?”
Landon: “No”
🦊: “What would happen if I try to make it a cup?”
Landon: *Stares Blankly* 😳
🦊: *Pouring his ice water onto the plate*. There you go buddy…..drink your water.
Landon: “Starts crying hysterically*
“Dadda why you do that! That’s not right!”
🦊: “Exactly buddy.
A cup is a cup.
And a plate is a plate.
A cup has one purpose,
so does the plates.
A boy is a boy, and a girl is a girl.
A boy is not a girl.”
Landon: *Repeating methodically*
“A cup is a cup and a plate is plate.
A boy is a boy and a girl is a girl.”
🦊: “That’s exactly right bud.”
If YOU don’t answer these conversations….somebody else will

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes