"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Life Advice: Sports Bras

From friend's Facebook:

"After too many incidents of having my life flash before my eyes while I flail and struggle to get out of a sweaty sports bra ONLY TO HAVE THE DAMN THING STUCK AROUND MY ARMPITS which of course only makes me perspire more out of terror -- I've finally found a way to make my life easier. So I'm posting this tip in case there are other women with the same stupid awkward problem.

First, tug at the left strap (or right, if your left hand is dominant) and then snake your left hand through. Now your rubbery boob-prison should be wrapped around you like a toga top, and you have one hand free to pull it off. It should then be *much* easier. And THEN YOU CAN BREATHE."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes