"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My brother-in-law's latest bout of stupidity

My sister writes:

"Tabea [my cat] recently had a bout of conjunctivitis. She was given a bottle of eye drops, and was a v good girl about it,unresistingly allowed [my husband] to apply the eye drops for her.

Last week I also had a spot of eye trouble and was given eye cream by the GP. Unlike the conjunctivitis eye drops I have used before, this was a sticky viscous cream that does not 'drip' from the bottle. In fact it wasn't even a bottle but a tube, and the cream was the consistency of cake icing.

I asked [my husband] to apply my eye cream for me.

I was wondering why it was so fluid as I was expecting something sticky.

He realized he had used [the cat]'s eye drops on me.
Thankfully it appears no major harm was done, which is good, because [my husband] is rubbish as a seeing eye dog."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes