"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

u r wt u wr - 30th April 2011

"Of those who say nothing, few are silent." - Thomas Neill

***

u r wt u wr:

- [Contributed] 'The waitress gave me crabs'
- [Auntie in her 50s] 'Just the two of us secret'
- '♥ my shirt'
- 'I may look innocent but I sure can put you into trouble'
- 'Magic woman' (Maybe she makes your money disappear)
- 'Happy nude year'
- 'Time has no meaning when you are in love' (I'd like to say that I saw her running for a bus, but that'd be a lie)
- 'Nice *picture of heart with moustache* moustache' (Maybe it was commentary on her bikini line)
- 'He's not my BOYFRIEND <- He's my BODYGUARD' - 'I'm confident' (If you are, you won't need to proclaim it) - 'Bisous *kiss lipstick mark* pour toi' (Translation: 'Kisses for you') - 'Not lonely here at the top' (There was an upward-pointing arrow in the o in 'not' pointing at her non-existent pearl necklace)
- 'Hot waffles to go *picture of open waffle maker*'
- 'I *star* shining for you'
- [Auntie in her 50s] 'What's Your Number?' (this looked like an event shirt but nothing was big enough to read)
- 'U like what you see?' (She had a bulging tummy, so no)
- 'We're so cool. We're so cool. Ice cubes are jealous'
- [Woman in her late 50s] 'I want to be your love *many words*'
- 'What you wish for'
- 'Don't forget to blink'
- 'Get what you want'
- 'Hug *tree trunk* me'
- 'I only date models not you' ("Only date" was in a heart)
- 'Only sos as girl lover'
- 'Nice and sweet' (she was wearing a tudung with a T-shirt)
- 'Innocent by day. Party girl *something*'
- 'I'm a beautiful girl. Just let us love'
- 'Your tee will look cool on me'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes