"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

u r wt u wr - 22nd February 2011

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Sir Winston Churchill

***

u r wt u wr:

- I like being on top
- 'Looking for Mr Happy'
- 'It is love and lonely about you
- 'I ♥ money'
- 'I am a wonder of the world'
- 'Just here waiting for you'
- 'Look at the cat's nose' (I tried to but it was very hard, as she was so well-endowed it was hard to find the cat's nose. The T-shirt is probably just to get guys to pay attention to her rack)
- 'Garçon manqué' (This means 'tomboy')
- 'Make me pretty. Like a princess' (she really needed it)
- 'Remember Lot's wife. Avoid the backward glance' (this didn't need saying, as she was nothing to glace at - let alone twice)
- 'Girl is a fairy' (at first I saw 'hairy')
- 'You give me fever'
- 'I would like to be a fashion victim' (Her friend was PRC. Maybe she was too)
- 'Young nasty bitch & flashy'
- 'Just did it'
- [8 year old girl] 'I'll show you my game'
- 'Sweet Sixteen' (there was a crown on top of the first letters)
- [Woman in her 40s] 'I'm a Tease' (I was told she'd had Botox)
- Some girls -something- all the luck'
- [Woman in her 50s] 'Pick me. Choose me. L♥ me'
- 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' (I could see why she wore this)
- 'Peach of the summer'
- 'European casual the d day in normandy'
- 'Animal animal animal'
- 'Sweet kiss with my sweetheart'
- 'This tshirt is not a fake' (I wondered what else was not fake)
- 'Sexy lips' (those on her face were not impressive. Presumably she was referring to the other set)
- 'The boys ♥ me'
- 'Bundle up wear juicy'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes