"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Predictors of divorce in women

"There are more of them than us." - Herb Caen

***

I was told that according to Ancient Chinese Wisdom, 4 facial features on a woman contribute towards divorce, and if one has all 4, one's chances of remaining married are slim.

The 4 facial features:

1) A thick, protruding forehead
2) A bump on the nose
3) Depressed temples
4) A pointed chin

I pointed out that a woman with all 4 features would look quite strange, so naturally she would be more likely to get divorced.

I was going to attempt to photoshop a face with these features, but my skills in this area are lacking, so you're just going to have to do some imagining along with me - I trust you will get a similarly horrific mental image.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes