"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 02, 2009

"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." - Carl Sandburg

***

Frigid Girl: the study of lit is very different from enjoying lit

it's the difference of enjoying underwater world and cutting up the squid in underwater world for calamari


Someone: is easy to be used as a girl
u just lie there and let the guy fuck u

Me: oh
I teach you a position
it's called cowgirl

Someone: haha i also know
dont need u to teach me


MFTTW on Gtalk: what is your gtalk
well i can't add you now obviously because my contact list is broken, which is the source of hte problem

Me: I add you lah

MFTTW: orh ok
[MFTTW]@gmail.com

Me: yay another avenue to harass you

ok if you see sexybabe adding you that's me

MFTTW: omg
i think u added me before i may have blocked you

ok i'll go check when i get my access back

Me: THANKS AH

MFTTW: HOW I KNOW AH


Frigid Girl: i just watched the most screwed up french movie on earth
it's gonna be tested when sch reopens

this guy going off with his brother's wife
that woman going off with her childhood lover in front of her kids
(mind this all happens under one roof)

2 lesbians seducing mencos they fell out with each other
and then one of them ends up having sex before her entire extended
family cos they want to be 'liberal''

maybe you should move to france

and what if the qn is "why do they want to have sex"

what the hell
so much sex in the movie
won't be surprised

the nameofthe movie is milou en mai


MFTTW on bitching to me instead of confronting someone: i don't want tos tart a twitter flame war
and i'm non confrontational
:D

Me: bah
more like you like to bitch behind people's backs

MFTTW: hahahahaha

well i am female
HAHAHAHAHA

please lah
only you never bitch behind pple's backs
even most guys i know do it

anyway she has her legions of fans
later i kena lynched by psychotic lesbians


Someone: eyeliners
are damn pleasurable

trust me
if u were a girl
u'd think so
hahahaha

...

it's ok to indulge in some girly stuff
but if u indulge in all of them
u must be too free
or too rich
hahaa

Me: yes. see: how girls waste time


PPBI on the story of "Agagooga" and "N!ôrlãn": you have an overactive imagination

but nvm
i like!

you should have been born a girl

Me: why

PPBI: then you can go rgs and be weird

Me: ...
I went RI and was weird

PPBI: weird girls are cute
weird guys are losers

yesyes everyone loves women, etc


Malaysian: the more i read about singaporean news/forums the more depressed i get about this country
is that normal?

Me: hahahahaha

Malaysian: no honestly

i mean policies are one thing
it's the attitude of people that irks the hell out of me

I find this country one where her people are almost devoid of empathy and it kinda reminds me everytime of this quote from a movie "But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother?"

so sad

Me: so why are you here

Malaysian: *shrugs*
beats me
maybe it's like the matrix

Me: no, cos malaysia is even worse

Malaysian: well
i don't even want to think about that country

Me: ^^;;
so patriotic

Malaysian: yeah
the best way to love something is to wipe it from memory

Me: hahahahahahaha
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes