"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, July 31, 2009

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan

***

u r wt u wr:

- '北京. *picture of girl with short ponytail* I love BJ'
- 'Boys are like purses (you need one for every outfit)' (Contributed)
- [Back] 'Your place or mine?' (there was nothing on the front)
- 'I ♥ shoes, bags and boys' (there was a crack down the middle of the heart)
- 'Love is letting him have the last piece of chocolate'
- 'Brand new sexy Chanel' (Auntie in her late 40s/early 50s with a pot belly)
- 'I love you. I love my boyfriends' (the word 'love' was inside a heart)
- 'Darling kiss *many small words*'
- Bling top that says 'Dress to party all night' matched with berms, crocs and free grocery bag from Times the Bookshop (Contributed)
- '2 young to sexy girl'
- Front: 'I ♥ost my *silhouette of dog*' Back: 'Reward. One hundred kisses. Call 555-pink'
- 'To be honest I'm still hungry'
- '*picture of motel* Motel. Vacancy. Enter'
- 'You don't even have a chance' (~11 year old)
- 'This is a cake' (maybe you're meant to smash your face in it)
- 'Respect ME'
- '*something* feed me *something*' (these were black words on matte black so I couldn't read them)
- 'So lonely without you'
- 'I ♥ geeks 35'
- 'Miss you like crazy'
- 'My boyfriend and I need to... So now I've two boyfriends'
- 'Queen of mischief'
- '"*spoon* Sugar?" "No thanks. I'm sweet enough"'
- 'Hypnosis' (in silver pseudo-sequins)
- 'Nice'
- 'I like your boyfriend (and he likes me)'
- 'Everyone loves an Irish girl' (maybe because they're drunk)
- 'Love girls'
- 'Peanut butter banana & waffles'
- 'Light my fire'
- 'Make me ♥ happy?'
- 'Martini brings out the girl in me'
- 'LHOOQ'

Guy
- 'I wouldn't mind being stabbed'
- 'I m virgin'
- 'Brown sugar' (Chinese guy)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes