"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Free hugs' (anyone taking up the offer might be liable to be charged for molest]
- 'Make love not war'
- 'Lovely jewel'
- 'Kiss *picture of lipstick stain* me'
- 'Nacho girl friend'
- 'Do you believe *many words*' (I think this read: 'Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk by again?')
- 'Better forget it 'cause you'll never get it'
- 'Once kissed, twice shy'
- 'I am the one ur dentist warned u abt' (???)
- 'Kiss me! Before my mother come back!'
- 'Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet MINE?'
- 'Candy stripper'
- 'Meet your match *picture of 2 tennis racquets*'
- 'I am a BellyDancer'

Most of the girls who wear these shirts are quite ugly.

- 'Save a mouse *picture of a mouse* Eat some pussy' (Guy) (Variant of earlier shirt)
- 'The only thing I wear in bed' (Guy)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes