"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

My mother went to wash Blue Bear despite my express instructions not to do so, and now he has a bald streak along his tummy (I compared his current condition to a photo of him after my sister washed him last year, so no, I'm not imagining things).


December 8th, 2004


December 3rd, 2005 (The wound is much more evident in the flesh)

In the face of his gradual disintegration, my mother's lame excuse is that he needs to be washed once a year, otherwise I'll fall sick (notwithstanding the times when he wasn't washed for more than a year, and nothing happened to me). The natural rejoinder on my part, of course, is that if your wife is sick, you don't dump her.

Looks like I'm going to have to hide him before leaving the house next time.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes