"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Everyone loves Steven Lim, "Singapore's Most Handsome Guy": the "Famous Street Eyebrow Plucker In Singapore N Yellow Swimming Trunks Stripper in SG Idol!", so I tried my hand at making LJ icons of our very own Singapore "Idol".







This is my first attempt, so suggestions/comments are actively solicited.

[Addendum: On reflection, maybe I should leave the icons as they are, so they are as crude, awful and disgusting as the person himself!

But I'd still like to know how to make nice LJ icons, for possible future projects.]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes