"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 14, 2003

This will be my last post in Singapore for 2 weeks. I will spend the next 2 weeks being driven around the English Countryside looking at houses and gardens. Toodles.


It seems that this week, I was much happier and more at peace. Much of my rage and despair has morphed into pity and disgust.

Perhaps it was the 2 Medical Appointments on Monday. Perhaps they were busy preparing for the Army Half Marathon, so they couldn't bother me. Or perhaps it was the impending Overseas Leave: at 6:50am on Sunday I'll be off for 2 whole weeks, and I'll return to a week's block leave - 3 glorious weeks away from 42SAR!


The program for HQ Company obese personnel has been introduced - basically the one they planned for me, except that the "power walk" has been moved to 7pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And since it lasts 2 1/2 hours, allowing for the usual SAF cockups, we'll only be done at 11pm. Gee. I sure hope no one is free enough to supervise this ridiculous farce.


I was in a taxi and the radio was tuned to the BBC. How rare.

This probably breaks the record for shortest bookout post ever! Now it's back to dreary packing. Gah.


Quotes:

My girlfriend is my computer

[Me on a briefing I didn't need to go for: Why am I wasting my time here?] You already wasted 1 1/2 years of your life her... Nevermind, waste 2 1/2 years. At least you won't easte your life, like those regulars.

[On my trip] Go there [and] look at big boobs. [Someone: Most of them don't wear [a] bra]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes