"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 04, 2003

Yeh long weekends leave me free to waste my time.

Being a perfectionist in certain areas, I went to debug the mystery of the wrapping on Balderdash.

After a short while, I'd pinned the problem down to this block of text, hammered out by He Who Must Not Be Named (naturally):

"It also occurred to me lately that I only blog when in narcisstic,play-with-locks-of-hair-while-self-mutilating -and-watching-lazy-cigarette-smoke-trails-as-mind-locks-into-depressive-brooding- anti-heroic-moments-of-darkest-despair-when-the-light-of-the-world-seems-crushed-by- onslaught-of-stupidity-and-misunderstanding-by-unwashed-philistines-unable-to-appreciate- my-greatness-or-the-profound-depths-of-my-suffering-soul kind of moods. That might explain the rather unbalanced portrayal of my mental states through these entries. I'm depressed, really a very happy chappie. Really."

Apparently essay length chains of hyphenated words do not go down well with Mozilla. Ahem.

This is bug 95067 - very long words in table cells do not wrap (such as hyphens).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes