"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Echoes:

Someone: anyway i've lost most of my confidence in the military thanks to you.

Me: you're welcome
but just what did I say

Someone: no, it's just the thought of people like you having to defend us. i mean, you have soft toys in your bunk

Me: umm, I can let the sick patients cuddle my lavender scented bear!

Someone: this isn't helping

Me: don't worry, you can go to the S-Cube seminar next year!
Security, Survival, SUCCESS!

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/ne/2002/index.html

Someone: the s-cube is lousy... there are 2 words on the same plane
the third one ought to be on the yellow face

Me: they claimed that each dimension had to be of an equal size so the tube wouldn't topple over
evidently they don't know basic physics
larger surface areas make it more stable

supposing it were a wide, long, low cube (with security being the lowest dimension).
it'd never topple over

anyhow success is more a result of survival and security

Someone: like, whatever. it's not aesthetically pleasing. it's badly photoshopped
and i think they're running out of ideas. it's soo obvious they just picked the nicest sounding s-words

Me: well. these are bureaucrats
they need to hone their skills at rebuffing troublesome malcontents like me

please follow in my footsteps and suan the guy

Someone: who?

Me: the guy who will be trying to brainwash you
I wonder if he still remembers me
*wistfully* in an odd way I'm actually rather fond of him
he managed to dissemble and ignore the points I was making, bringing up irrelevant qualifiers


Eek!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes