"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Word Of The Day: obsequious
Sentence making: Gabriel is obsequious.

*bleep*


I saw a dog at Tiong Bahru Plaza - one of those shaggy ones, with white and grey fur in such abundance that it covered its eyes, and which was so massive that, upright, it would be as tall as a woman.

Sweat is horrible. It doesn't cool you down, it gives you a sticky feeling and when it is produced, it flows in rivulets down your back. How is profuse sweating an evolutionary advantage? If you sweat a little and it doesn't work, I doubt lots of sweating will do the job. Girls have it good - they sweat 40% less than boys. I wish I sweated 50% less.


Quotes:

[On The Mists Of Avalon] You have the stamina to read such thick books ah? I cannot tahan.

[On my marching] Even CO doesn't dare to march like this.

[On my getting upgraded] See you man, and God Bless You.

[On my getting upgraded] So now you know - don't wait for the downgrade to come to you. [Me: Look for the downgrade]

[On my whiteheads] If I have a girlfriend I ask her to lick till it drop (will ask, them till they)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes