"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Oddly enough I'm not suffering from my characteristic post-trip depression. Maybe because it's overshadowed by booking in sian-ness.

Least I gained 30 mins because my brother-in-law's fetching me.


When I questioned my sister on why she didn't want my parents knowing about her scholarship, she responded that my mother would be boasting about it. Good point. Especially considering she wrote:

"Congratulations Sulyn and Hwa on your great achievement"

on the whiteboard.

But still doesn't vindicate not telling me :(
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes