"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 26, 2002

A few notes before my usual bookout post:

My sources tell me that my wake is rather visible:

"The econs hod seemed rather angry about it though. She told us that all palmtops were banned, because a student had written "bad things" on it.. was she referring to you?"

"He made reference to this 'terrible, terrible review' on the internet, (although in a rather amused sort of way) and seemed rather disappointed when no one appeared to have read it."

Hehehe.

10:47PM:
I'm rather dazed now, so the bookout post will still not be posted. Yet.

Another snippet:
" The life of an RJCian sucks.

I shall not elaborate, because of the infamy associated with you in RJ. In the sense that I don't want random people from RJ or RJ teachers coming here and reading about my real thoughts. No offence by the way. You're a very nice person. :)"

I presume this refers to me :)

From the same place:
"'I'm currently reading the last of the Alexander the Great trilogy by Valerio Massimo.' (which I really am reading, I'm not shitting you here.)"

My sister bought me the first book of that. But I think I might not get through it in the near future. Herodotus is sitting in my cupboard at camp, barely touched since I brought it (I'm in the middle, maybe, of Book 5 [of 8]). I'll try to keep up with The Economist first, so I know what's happenning in the world.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes