"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 01, 2001

Yeh, Mr Lim visited Improve Your English and he found it quite funny.

We should all be able to laugh at ourselves :)

And I'm always open for people to send in quotes from ME (yeah, my English ain't perfect, I know)



The guy with the irritating voice in Ghim Moh / Buona Vista underpass was singing again, with his guitar and with one foot on the wall. At least he wasn't looking down at the piece o paper scribbled with lots of stuff, presumably his song lyrics.

I think the next time I go into the vicinity of a lousy or irritating busker, I will start singing Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus, and see what happens.



Tong claims Econs S is very easy. Right.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes