"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, September 08, 2001

Bah. Fine.

Is this considered angsty? (angst - A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.
) If it is, I'm not unhappy to say that it is a much lower degree of angst than most drab colour scheme sites in which the text has to be highlighted to be read.

Oh damn. By the definition I just searched, many "angsty" sites aren't actually angsty. Just social / personal commentary. Ah well.

Anyway, my main complaint with envy.nu is the technical issues - slow speed, mistaken 'offsite linking' et al

In any case, my main page's name is patently un-pretentious, so maybe a little weird stuff here balances it out. I suppose it's a matter of degree. In view of the critique, I will strive to be un-angsty! Though I'm sure everyone's criterion / criteria differ(s) greatly.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes